Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Grand Plan comes together...

"I love it when a plan comes together". As Col. John "Hannibal" Smith from the A-Team would say. {yeah another fav TV show)

I’ve been busy behind the scenes plotting the Grand prize winner. Still not telling what is the prize. You’ll have to come back to see. You still have time to be entered for the grand prize. To be entered all you have to do is post during before 8:30 pm EST anytime during the party.

Tonight at 9:00pm EST I will be announcing the Grand prize winner. 

So kick your feet up and post! I’ll be back soon.

5 comments:

Crystal R said...

I have got to have the grand prize...pick me...pick me...lol...

Aliyah Burke said...

Hi Taige:
I just wanted to stop by and say how much I've been enjoying the party you've had this weekend. I know I was lurking...you know me. :)
Anyway, congrats on this newest release, I've finished it already, great job. Here's to much more success.
Great contests you had as well.
Happy reading,
~Aliyah

Cathy M said...

Another A-Team fan here, even got my kids hooked on the reruns.

Taige Crenshaw said...

LOL. Crystal

Now Aliyah why'd you lurk. Come on out and party some more. Thanks for congrats and glad you liked it.

Cathy M yep A-Team is good. It's in reruns. Gotta look for it.

Cathy M said...

Yeah, back in the good old days, when action, adventure, humor, and some classic male bonding, lol, came together without over the top violence.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...