Sunday, October 21, 2007

A crush reveled….

So yeah I am a huge TV fan but I’m about to share a crush with you {insert blush here}

When I was younger I loved to watch Knight Rider. Nope although David Hasselhoff was okay. My crush was on Kitt. I liked the voice. Now is that so wrong that I had a crush on a car. Then again maybe it was the shiny black Pontiac Firebird Trans Am. Hmmm… now I’m going to have to think about it. LOL.

Come on you know it was coming. Who were some of your TV crushes and why? And gimmie the details.

6 comments:

Ljay said...

I LOVED...LOVED...Hunter. I loved Fred Dryer's bad-ass attitude!

And I loved Jake and the Fatman. Joe Penny was SOOOO hot to me. LOL!!

Man..your taking me back a looong way.

Ljay

Cathy M said...

Way, way back, lol, I had a huge crush on Michael Cole from The Mod Squad.

Jane said...

David Duchovny as Fox Mulder in the X-Files. He was quirky, smart and packing heat.

Taige Crenshaw said...

L Jay, Hunter was so good. And Jake on the Fatman too. I also liked Scarecrow and Mrs. King

Taige Crenshaw said...

Cathy sounds good.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Jane, David is cute too

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...