Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quotes...

Here are some quotes: 

If I'm wearing really nice underwear, I feel sexy - even if nobody gets to see it. I've got no problem being sexy. I have no issues with my body. It's a strong instrument of expression and if it can bring something to the role, I'll do it. -- Marem Hernandez 

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One. 

From the Movie ~ City of Angels 

Nothing is sexier than a sense of humor and a zest for life. If I can connect with somebody who makes me laugh and gets my humor, too, that’s it. -- Alexondra Lee 

Your Turn. Give me a quote.

4 comments:

Cathy M said...

Okay, I've got one from Hope Floats:

"Dancing is just a conversation between two people. Talk to me."

Taige Crenshaw said...

Great quote Cathy M. I loved Hope Floats.

Loretta said...

"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." from Forrest Gump

Taige Crenshaw said...

Loretta that is one of my fav quotes.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...