Sunday, October 21, 2007

Markus M’ar Riage ~ How do you resist….

seducingagod_msr.jpgSitting in his throne room Markus M'ar Riage speaks about Paula Stroker .
 
How the hell do you resist a temptation, such as a woman who drives you out of your mind with lust? Christ, you can't.
 
Getting up to pace back and forth lines of aggravation on his face
 
Paula Stroker makes me forget all I stand for. All I can imagine is laying her down {he wipes his hand over his face then grins sheepishly}
 
Well you get the picture. I want to kiss her senseless but do I dare…..
 
With long strides he spins around and paced away then back again.
 
Paula is driving me up the wall. All she has to do is breath and I am hard. You would think I would have more control. I did until I met Paula Stroker. {Shivers}
 
Paula is a force of nature I never expected. I may be a god but I am a man. {Lowering his lashes} A man who knows what he wants.
 
A devilish grin flashes across his face while a heated look comes into his eyes.
 
She maybe seduction of all my senses but this god has a few tricks that will rock her world. Paula won't know what hit her.
 
With a casual roll  liquid power, Markus goes to the door of his throne room. He opens it but stops and looks back his eyes intense.
 
Watch out Paula Stroker. Seduction is a two edged sword….
 
 Turning Markus walks out closing the door behind him.
 
Join Markus and Paula's adventure in Seducing a God available now at Ellora's Cave.

3 comments:

Cathy M said...

I love the EC Quickies, actually I am a huge EC fan, and would love to read this story.

Crystal R said...

I just have to know what happens between Paula and Markus...My interest is peeked...

Loretta said...

I love to read EC books and this one sounds very interesting. I also would love to find out what happens between Paula and Markus.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...