Sunday, October 21, 2007

First Contest Winner ~ # 2

Here is our first contest winner. Drum roll. And the winner is….
Margo ArthurSo Margo Arthur please email me through my contact page here  with your contact details, choice of e-book and format. Please also include in your comments Taige First Contest Winner #2. 

And the prize Margo Arthur has won is one e-book copy of their choice of one of the following of my releases; Seducing a God, Carnal Awakening, Onyx Moon Rising, or Golden Seduction.   

Keep partying there is a few more contests and things coming up.

3 comments:

Cathy M said...

Congrats to Margo.

Crystal R said...

Congrats Margo...I know you will enjoy any book you choose...

Loretta said...

Congrats Margo on your win.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...