Thursday, October 25, 2007

RT Convention, Faery Ball, and Modern Day Fairytale..

4b36.jpgIn 2008 I will be attending the RT Convention. Also I am part of the 2008 faery court.  The Faery Ball will be on April 17, 2008 and the theme this year is Under the Sea. This is my first RT and I am excited.  The reason I am telling you all this is that I wrote a Modern Day spin on a fairytale. 

The fairytale is now live at  Romantic Times website and  I’ll be hosting the Fairytale board for the next month. Here is the info on my fairytale:
 
 
Rendezvous with Fate
A tale of what happened after little bear found Goldilocks
 
By Taige Crenshaw
 
Blurb:
 
Noelle Locke has been hurt many times by the opposite sex. She refuses to take a chance on love again. Yet when she meets a man who if not only a temptation but a danger to her vow to never love again she is unable to resist.
 
When vows and passion collide there can be only one victor in a rendezvous with fate....
 
Place to chat about fairytale is here  
 
Place to read the fairytale is here
 

Come on by and chat with me.
 
I’m still feeling crappy. I’m going to the doctor today  to see what is wrong. Sigh.

1 comment:

rhian said...

You're going to be at RT too! Wahoo!
Congrats on Fairy Ball court thingy.
Playing blog catchup - sorry to have been missing in action.
your new books look awesome too!

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...