Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another hectic day, count and few more days..

Another long day at the day job but I was determined to make my 70 days goal. Count today 2,105. Yippeee. I am striving for high numbers since I am waiting on edits on a few of my already contracted books. When I get edits I will have to take some time out and do the edits but I plan to jump right back in and get my word count done. This is just what I needed. I usually write at least 3k or more a day but with summer and family visit I was off my writing groove. Now I am back and heading to my usual daily count.  Just a few more days to go until my upcoming party to launch my streamlined design and upcoming book release. 

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...