Monday, October 29, 2007

Lay Me Down ~ Available Now

laymedown.jpgMy first Total-E-Bound release  is available today!

I’m excited about the release. I’m sharing the blurb and an excerpt with you! You can buy it here.

Lay Me Down
By: Taige Crenshaw
Total-E-Bound
E-Book ISBN #: 978-1-906328-46-7
Genre: Paranormal
Series: Club Immortality

Blurb:

 In Club Immortality everything is not as it seems.
 
Unlocking your inhibitions and being yourself is what the club is all about.
 
In this tale we explore the beginning of Syn and Micah the owners of Club Immortality. They have a lot to tell and have invited you to take a look inside this sensual haven. Remember nothing is off limits and all you have to do is be open to the adventures.
 
Open the doors and step inside Club Immortality…

EXCERPT:

Moving from the wall, he walked purposefully across the floor. He ignored everything around him.  He had one goal—her. Her chest rose and fell as he drew closer. Finally standing before her, he raised his hands and met hers with his, twining their fingers together.

He undulated his hips in time with hers and let her feel his hardened shaft. They hissed simultaneously at the first touch. Bringing up her arms and placing them around his neck, he put his face close to her neck and inhaled her scent. She smelled like sin and sex. The scent of her arousal gripped him. His cock hardened and lengthened even more. Running his hands along her forearms, then down her sides, he felt her quiver. He continued the path to her waist and cupped her lush hips.

She sighed and moved her body closer. Squeezing her firm butt, he dragged her against his raging erection. A growl echoed from her making her breast rub against his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I am gone for a few more days. Still feeling a little under the weather and need to get some rest. So I’ll be gone for a few days. When I get back be prepared for a few things I’m excited about to share. So stay tuned.

4 comments:

Cathy M said...

Congrats on your new release. Hope you feel better this week.

Southern Bell said...

I hope you are feel better and have someone that is taking care of you. Its that time of year with the weather changing and all.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks Cathy. Still a little sick but getting there.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Southern Bell yeah I have a good friend helping me out. The weather is messing with lots of people.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...