Sunday, October 21, 2007

Grand Prize Winner

Now the grand prize winner. There are two of you. I will announce the other in a few moment.
Drum roll.

And the first grand prize winner is….

Anne Law

And Anne Law has won the following prizes:

The authors below have graciously provided the following:

Lisa Andel – Flame Angel in pdf format
Bridget Midway - signed copy of "Foolish Games" on CD along with other goodies.
Sierra Dafoe - Sex and the Single Werewolf in pdf format
Dionne Galace – Boundless in pdf format
Sapphire Blue - autographed copy of print book Love For All Seasons

These author’s have offered you opportunity to go shopping. You get to choose a title of your choice from their available/backlist titles.

Lauren Dane - One e-book from backlist. (state what format wanted)
Taige Crenshaw - One e-book from backlist. (state what format wanted)
Bronwyn Green - One e-book from backlist. (state what format wanted)
Carol Lynne - One e-book from backlist. (state what format wanted)
Lacey Thorn - One e-book from backlist. (state what format wanted)
Jodi Lynn Copeland - One e-book from backlist. (state what format wanted)
Layne Blacque  - One e-book from backlist. (state what format wanted)
Joy Nash –  One autographed copy of  a print book of her following titles -  Immortals: The Awakening, The Grail King, &  Celtic Fire. (state title wanted)

Your information on your choices is to be sent to me and not the author directly. Go on over to the author’s sites and look around then send me your choices.  

Congrats Anne Law. Please email me through my contact page here with your contact details including mailing address.  Please include author name, title of the book wanted and e-book format (if applicable). Please also include in your comments Taige Grand Prize Contest Winner #1. Send you choices by October 27, 2007.

Congrats again. :)

3 comments:

Crystal R said...

Congrats Anne...That is an impressive list of books that you have won...

Anne Law said...

Thank you so very much. I am an avid reader and will enjoy all the new books.

Anne Law said...

Sorry, my choice of format is ( pdf). Thank you again, this is wonderful. Anne Law

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...