Sunday, October 21, 2007

Life imitates a reality show...

I’ve mentioned this before here.

I like reality shows now not all of them with influx there are too many to watch. One of my favorites is The Amazing Race. I’m in a sort of Amazing Race myself. The Amazing Writer Race that is.  For more on what I mean by that read the post I linked to above.
This got me curious then and I’m curious now.

  
So come on and share how the Amazing Race or any other reality show or even regular shows relate to you and your life?? I want details.

4 comments:

Crystal R said...

I really can't think of any reality show that is like my life that I watch...I normally watch the shows like Rock of Love, Flavor or Love and I Love New York...But as far as me I am settled with the love of my life with a child on the way...So my life isn't like any of theirs...

Cathy M said...

I love watching the Amazing Race just because it is so different from my real life. I haven't traveled beyond the U.S., and don't think I have the personal or physical strength to tackle that kind of adventure. But it really is fascinating to watch the interaction between the couples, the people they come into contact with, and to learn something I didn't know about the countries that they visit.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Crystal R I watch those shows and they are crazy.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Cathy M I've been watching Amazing Race since the first season. I like seeing how the racers interact with the diffrent culture to.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...