Sunday, October 14, 2007

The 70 days of Sweat with Sven!

svensayssweat.gif

I signed up for the 70 days of Sweat with Sven! Goal: write your book in 70 days. Here is the place for the details and to join up : http://70daysofsweat.com/wordpress/

My goal is to write 2 - 25K novels and 1 - 50K novel. I'll be keeping you updated on my progress on Wednesday and Sunday of each week. Come on Sven I am ready to sweat.






Also excuse my dust as I am in the process of getting my site ready for the upcoming party to launch my streamlined design and upcoming book release. 

4 comments:

Lauren Dane said...

Good luck and welcome to day one!

Portia Da Costa said...

Wow, you've got great goals for the Sweat70 challenge, Taige! But I *know* you can achieve them. :)

Happy Sweating!

love

WendyPortia

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks Lauren. I am already enjoying this.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Yes Portia. I have some major writing to do.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...