Saturday, October 20, 2007

More partying ….

We’re still partying. My streamline site renovation went up yesterday and  Shadow Dance, my newest book was released. Yipeee.  So let’s get partying.  There is more fun and prizes to be had.

I like to create an emotion in writing. As an author this is what I want to do. Whether it is good or bad. I want you to feel it. The one thing I do not want is apathy. That is like a punch to any writer. Please NO APATHY. Give me any emotion and I will feel that I have done my job.

So now my question to you is.

Share the books you have read and tell us what strong emotion did it create in you. Don’t be shy it can be good or bad.

8 comments:

Crystal R said...

I have read several that turn me on but the one that just brings me to tears is Visiting Donna Dee by Zinnia Hope...I loved the story but I couldn't read it more than once and I wished I could. The Mistress Series by Destiny Blaine has twist and turns that I couldn't put it down I was hooked from the first sentence...

Cathy M said...

The series that had me sobbing was the Legacy series by Lora Leigh. Three books that are so emotional, with unhappy endings that just broke my heart. I couldn't not read the first two though, the writing was so good. Had to wait to the last one Savage Legacy, to finally got my HEA.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Crystal thanks I will have to check out both those books/series.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Cathy M I enjoy Lora Leigh book also.

Southern Bell said...

What got me was and is the Ainta Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. The drama. The fights. The men. The sexuality. My heart beats faster. I get hot from the sex. I want to be Anita when I grow up. Taige's your books are having a similar affect on me.

Taige Crenshaw said...

I love Laurell K. Hamilton too. She is on my must buy list.

And thanks for your kind words on my book. Glad you like them.

Loretta said...

I loved the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by JR Ward. Just can't get enough of them. The painful past of Zsadist and what he had gone through. Vishous and his life growing up with his father and finding his mate and see her get killed before him. Don't want to give to much away in case anyone hasn't read these great books.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Hey Loretta. I have JR Ward's books but haven't read them yet. Hmmm.. have to move them up to read.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...