Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mikhail A’do Nis ~ My invite was lost

carnalawakening_msr.jpgGood Day…..

I'm Mikhail A'do Nis and it's wonderful to be here. Even though my creator Taige happened to overlook sending me an invite but I have my ways…

I'm sure you're curious about me. So I'm here to clear up a few things. The question of what I am has been posed and well {chuckling wickedly} I'm more than any of you can imagine.  But let's get down to facts. I'm about to share with you something that not even Shay knows… I am K…

Damn it Taige back off …. Let me have my say… Ah hell I've got to go Taige and Shay is ganging up on me… We'll actually Shay is beckoning me… I'll see what she wants and come back later… maybe…

Check out me and Shay's story Carnal Awakening  available now at Ellora's Cave.

Harcrena { good night in my language}.

Mikhail A'do Nis

4 comments:

Crystal R said...

Hi Mikhail A’do Nis...Glad to meet you...Can't wait until you come back...

Loretta said...

Will hello Mikhail A'do, your invite must have gotten lost in the mail for I do not think that Taige crenshaw would leave you out. So hurry and find out what Shay wants and come back.

Cathy M said...

I'd let Mikhail invade my dreams anytime.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Shoot Mikhail did it again. He likes to show up. LOL. And Shay has him under control. At least for now...

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...